STATEMENT ON DATA PROTECTION
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Protecting your privacy while using our website www.ferex.ro is extremely important for us. Therefore, we further inform you in detail about the processing of Personal Data. FEREX PARTNER SRL is responsible for data protection on this web page. When using and processing Personal Data, FEREX PARTNER SRL strictly complies with legal provisions in force on data protection. The right to use Personal Data and anonymous data belongs to FEREX PARTNER SRL within the legal limits, in compliance with the rights of Data Subjects described below.
This statement on data protection applies only to www.ferex.ro and its related sub-domains, but not to pages controlled or operated by third parties. Please check the statements on data protection of web pages controlled or operated by third parties, as we do not control those web pages and FEREX PARTNER SRL cannot undertake responsibility for their content and their data protection measures.
[1.] Data security
[1.1] FEREX PARTNER SRL has taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data, in particular against loss, handling or unauthorized access. The adopted measures are checked regularly and are constantly adapted to the state of the art. In case of a security breach involving your Personal Data, estimated to result in a major risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you immediately, as soon as possible, within 72 hours.
[1.2] Please note that you are personally responsible for the confidentiality and safekeeping of your user data or passwords provided or conveyed to you.
[2.] Processing of Personal Data of the underaged
[2.1] We expressly inform you that all Personal Data processing relates exclusively to persons over 16 years of age. The use of systems and tools, as well as the results of data processing of users who are under this age limit is prohibited without a consent of their parents/guardians. If, however, such processing of Personal Data takes place, we will stop processing this data as soon as we become aware of it.
[3.] Collection and processing of Personal Data
[3.1.] The data you give to us
We process Personal Data according to legal provisions in force regarding the protection of Personal Data. If you write to us or you fill in a form on our website, please note that the data you provide in that form will be processed for the purposes described below (see points [5.] and [6.]).
[3.2.] The data we collect
If you visit our website, your Personal Data are automatically recorded using cookies. For more information on the cookies used on our website, see point [7.] and Cookie-Richtlinie.
FEREX PARTNER SRL does not carry out all the processing of Personal Data on its own, but has the support of professional partners, namely various marketing agencies and opinion polling companies, for the purposes mentioned in this policy, including companies that provide services for site maintenance, such as WEB DESIGN
Partners are carefully selected and they undertake to provide, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, the processing of your data in accordance with legal provisions in force on data protection and with respect for your rights. Partners are prohibited from using the Personal Data they receive for their own purposes or for commercial purposes or to pass them on to third parties.
 Data processing for which consent is not required
More information on data processing for which consent is not required can be found in the following listing.
General contact form
- Contact form (information material, request for price quotes, appreciation and criticism, others): When sending the contact form, your Personal Data in the categories* (contact and identification data, as well as the text of your request) will be processed.
- Purpose: To answer to your request
- Grounds: Legitimate interest in processing your questions individually and being able to answer them credibly.
- Storage time: 24 months
- Consequences of refusal: if you do not provide this data, you will not be able to contact us and we will not be able to provide you with the information you ask for.
*Exact data fields: Request text, company contact person, title, position, first name, last name, company, street, postal code, city, country, telephone, availability (from/to), fax, e-mail, means of contact
 Data processing for which consent is required ale datelor pentru care este necesar consimțământul
FEREX PARTNER SRL processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- The data given upon subscription in the categories* (contact and identification data) will be used only to send newsletters. When sending newsletters, we will use the e-mail address provided by you and, finally, we need your confirmation, as the holder of the e-mail address, that you agree to receive them (the so-called Double Opt-In function). You can cancel the subscription at any time using the unsubscribe option sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose: To send information about products, services and events
- Grounds: Consent
- Storage time: As long as newsletters are sent, until you unsubscribe.
Consequences of refusal: if you do not agree with this processing, you will not receive newsletters.
*Exact data fields: Title, first name, last name, e-mail, chosen location
[7.] Cookies and social Plug-ins
[7.1] We collect data automatically by using cookies. A cookie is a small text file that saves your internet settings. Almost every web page uses this technology. It is downloaded by your internet browser the first time you access a web page. The next time you access that web page with the same device, the cookies and saved information are either sent back to the web page that created them (First Party Cookie) or to another web page to which they belong (Third Party Cookie). Thus, the web page recognizes that you have visited it before using the same browser, and the content displayed varies in some cases.
Cookies we use:
- Cookie name: NID
- Provider: google.com
- Type: HTTP
- Description of the cookie purpose: It registers a unique ID, which identifies the device of a returning user. The ID is used for targeted advertising.
- Expiry: 6 months
- Sursa: https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d7718.419392758684!2d23.767629048913832!3d46.846183125118
[8.] Rights of the Data Subjects
You can exercise the following rights regarding the processing of Personal Data:
[8.1] Right of access You can ask for a confirmation of your Personal Data processing and how your Personal Data are used.
[8.2] Right to rectification If we process incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data, you can request to have them rectified or completed.
If you create a user account, you can access your Personal Data at any time and can complete or rectify them. In addition, you can close your user account at any time.
[8.3] Right of erasure You may request to have your Personal Data erased if the purpose for which they were collected no longer exists, if their processing is contrary to legal provisions, if their processing excessively affects your interests or if the processing is based on your consent, which you withdrew. Please note there may be other reasons that can prevent an immediate deletion of your data, for example, mandatory archiving time limits, pending actions, claims, the exertion or defence of legal rights, etc.
[8.4] Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request a restriction of your Personal Data processing in the following cases:
– contestați corectitudinea datelor dumneavoastră, acest lucru survenind pentru un termen, care ne permite să verificăm corectitudinea datelor dumneavoastră,
– procesarea datelor dumneavoastră cu caracter personal contravine prevederilor legale, dumneavoastră vă opuneți însă ștergerii acestora si solicitați o limitare a utilizării acestor date,
– nouă nu ne mai sunt necesare datele dumneavoastră cu caracter personal în scopul prevăzut, dumneavoastră însă mai aveți nevoie de aceste date în scopul executării, exercitării sau apărării unor pretenții legale sau
-ați contestat procesarea datelor dumneavoastră cu caracter personal.- you challenge the accuracy of your data within a time frame that allows us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data,
– the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to legal provisions, but you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data and request a restriction of their use,
– we no longer need your Personal Data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data for exercising, exerting or defending some legal claims, or
– you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data.
[8.5] Right to data portability You may ask us to give you your Personal Data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent that we process these data according to your consent or to perform a contract between us, the processing being made through automated processes.
[8.6] Right to object If we process your Personal Data to perform some tasks of public interest, to exert some public authority or if we refer to the need to defend a legitimate interest, you may object to the processing of such data, to the extent that there is a prevailing legitimate interest as regards your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent for sending advertisements at any time without giving any reason.
[8.7] Right of complaint If you believe we have infringed Austrian or European law in the processing of your Personal Data, thereby infringing your rights, please contact us so that we can clarify your questions. Of course, you have the right to address to the Romanian Data Protection Authority or a European Supervisory Authority.
These rights can be exercised directly against FEREX PARTNER SRL by a notification sent to the e-mail address email@example.com
[9.] Contact details
FEREX PARTNER S.R.L
Cluj Napoca, 13 Arinilor Street, Bl. E, Entrance 2, 8th floor, apt. 53, Cluj County
Phone: 0722 100 660